Business Development Representative
- New York, NY
GoECart is the world's leading provider of fully integrated, on-demand ecommerce solutions-powered by exceptional technology and by the innovation, passion, and tireless dedication of our team. We proudly offer GoECart 360, the world's first web-based, unified commerce suite that combines award-winning ecommerce storefront technology with enterprise-class order and inventory management, fulfillment and warehouse management, customer relationship management (CRM), and much more.
GoECart is an organically grown company, profitable since its inception in our founder’s dorm room in 2000. Growing double digits year on year, we are aiming for triple digits in 2017. We pride ourselves on providing our team a challenging and highly energetic work environment where they learn something every day.
We are seeking tech savvy go getters to help us prospect for new business and pitch our award winning ecommerce software platform to online merchants. Your first mission will be to align yourself with our product and gain in-depth knowledge on our value proposition vs. our competitors. Your knowledge of the internet economy, marketing and technology will allow you to identify, attract, and solicit small to medium sized businesses to our superior product. This role is perfectly positioned for career advancement and offers huge opportunity for internal growth
Responsibilities of Business Development Rep Include:
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from inbound leads.
- Generate new leads through B2B cold calling.
- Qualifying leads with the primary goal of determining if the prospect has a compelling reason to purchase GoECart's solutions.
- Work with Sales reps in your respective territories to ensure the smooth transition of information and feedback from generated leads.
- Use all available means to perform effective research in the initial development and ongoing maintenance of potential customers.
- Consistently meet inbound lead turn around and follow up requirements.
- Consistently meet qualified lead totals on a monthly basis.
- Effectively qualify opportunities using B.A.N.T. criteria, by identifying Budget, Authority, Need and Timeframe for implementation.
- Build in the customer awareness of products and services during the call.
- Enthusiasm for ecommerce. Hires must value the benefits brought by the ecommerce solutions and services offered.
- Talented Software Usage. Staff must provide rapid and accurate data entry into the CRM system. We use Salesforce.com. Prior CRM experience a plus.
Must have great phone skills, speak well and hungry to learn. Some sales experience is required. This is a chance to get in on the ground floor of an up and coming tech company. We'll provide excellent training and the chance to make an immediate impact on our business.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Fast paced environment with competing priorities.
Ability to learn and be exposed to all facets of the e-commerce industry and related software
Work involves engagement with customers primarily in the U.S., with travel of 5 to 10% may be required.
A snack filled kitchen and fridge + free lunch Fridays + monthly company happy hours + quarterly company family outings!
Fun, energetic and highly driven colleagues.