Data Analyst - Direct to Consumer Team
- Chicago, IL
GoHealth is a leading developer of Web-based sales and online insurance marketing tools for the health insurance industry, helping insurance brokers, agents and carriers connect with customers and transact business more efficiently.
We are revolutionizing the health insurance industry through technology. Are you interested in driving an industry that is expected to top the trillions by 2014?
GoHealth was named one of the Top 10 Fastest Growing Software Companies in America by Inc 500, our President and CEO were 2013 Midwest region winners of the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year award, and the CEO and President were both just recognized in the prestigious Crain’s 40 Under 40 list.
We are seeking a high-energy, insightful data analyst to help us make better sales and marketing decisions to ensure that customers who need health insurance get covered. Up for the challenge? Read on.
You will be responsible for gathering, manipulating and reporting sales and enrollment statistics, as well as other data which will help you develop fulfillment recommendations based on what you find. You will be able to demonstrate a deep understanding of data gathering processes using disparate sources, analysis, trend identification and report development. You will have the opportunity to work with our databases, data collection systems, and reporting tools, as you help the company better understand both our existing customer base and the broader individual insurance market.
- Extract and transform raw data from various databases into meaningful and useful information to enable more effective strategic, tactical, and operational insights
- Work with the Sales team to interpret data and develop recommendations based on findings
- Troubleshoot problems with daily data-feeds within programs and reports
- Create accurate reports/queries by established deadlines and on an ad-hoc basis
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned to support the Sales team.
- Bachelors’ degree required, preferably in Finance or Math.
- 1-2 years experience in data analytics preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- SQL experience a plus!
- Displays strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Ability to solve problems, develop work-arounds, and craft intuitive reports
- Displays effective communication skills to all levels of management in both verbal and written forms
- Ability to think and work independently
GoHealth offers a full benefits package, a very casual dress code and a fun, interactive working environment.