Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer
- San Francisco, CA
GoPago, Inc., is re-imagining the way consumers and brick-and-mortar businesses use smartphones and tablets for commerce -- giving merchants a total payment solution, including credit card, cash and mobile payments that creates operational efficiency while building customer loyalty and engagement. The San Francisco-based company was founded in 2009 and expanded nationwide with the launch of GoPago LIVE, an integrated and revolutionary POS in August 2012.
As a senior backend engineer, you will design and implement high-volume, fault-tolerant, scalable server systems. You will work closely with the team to design, implement and iterate features quickly. You will be responsible for building the backend infrastructure for our revolutionary mobile payment service.
- Leadership experience in progressively complex Ruby On Rails development with working exposure to Rails 3.2 and Ruby 1.9.x
- Strong knowledge of MySQL5
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS, S3) highly desired
- Experience building large-scale server applications and reliable software
- Five to ten years hands-on programming experience
- Ability to tackle complex development issues under tight schedules
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related fields
- Experience building a team rapidly as one of the core technical experts
Email resume to:
Mitchell Forrer, Recruiting Manager
Mitchell@gopago.com | GoPago, Inc.
You may also use the 'I'm Interested' button below.