This position involves leading custom web development throughout the entire project life cycle. You will experience the freedom of building custom web sites using your own leadership and programming skills. Our web developers are capable of full cycle project leadership including application architecture, design input, site layout/user interface, database design/programming, and .NET development.
The right individual for this role will be a motivated and energetic developer who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, is detail-oriented, and takes extreme pride in their work. If you thrive by leading your solutions to successful completion, consider this opportunity as the next (or first) level in your professional development.
- Creation of site layout/user interface from provided design concepts by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Placement and layout of web site pages given client provided content.
- Development of robust and user-friendly .NET-based web applications.
- Design and creation of relational database schemas.
- SQL Server T-SQL development.
- Application/Framework design as needed.
- Specifications/Requirements gathering as needed.
- Routine weekly maintenance of existing sites and applications.
- Other tasks as needed for successful project completion.