UI Developer/Designer Intern
- San Francisco, CA
At Good.Co, We've decoded the science behind workplace happiness. Our mission is to help people thrive in their jobs. We’ve built a beautifully designed, self-discovery network based on a fun, accurate, research-driven and quick psychometric framework.
At Good.Co, users can:
Discover their unique strengths
Find their personality fit with their manager and company
Compare their work-style with peers
Learn to thrive in their job
Check fit against culture profiles of over 500 companies
Or, find a job that will let them shine
Check out our fun promo video! http://vimeo.com/64233957
Our ideal candidate will work directly with our Chief Psychometrics Officer in -
- Understanding of quantitative and qualitative research methods, including knowledge of psychometrics/self report scale measures.
- Outreach to public with social media network, via magazine articles and blog posts.
- Publish articles in scientific magazines and/or peer reviewed journals.
- Work closely with the product team to implement new features that are in-line with Good.Co’s Psychometric Science.
- Experience with public speaking, bringing science to public through blogging, writing articles and/or teaching
- Communicate effectively with the engineering and social media teams.
- Creative, flexible, and not wedded to traditional psychometric recruitment methods.
- Willing to work 40 hours per week. Opportunity for full-time employment after completion of internship.
- Minimum 4 year Bachelor Degree in Psychology, or with a strong psychology component
- Postgraduate qualification or field experience in organizational/business psychology
- Knowledge of factorial personality model such as the Big 5, Eysenck's model etc
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic team player
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.