Sales Director - San Francisco
- San Francisco, CA
GoodData, the leader in end-to-end cloud analytics, enables more than 140,000 users tostore, combine, analyze and visualize data to quickly answer business-critical questions. GoodData’s mission is to help companies become all data enterprises: organizations that gain a competitive advantage by leveraging all data through analytics. The GoodDataOpen Analytics Platform helps companies manage and analyze that data in one seamless, interactive environment and create breakthrough applications to empower their customers and users.
GoodData is headquartered in San Francisco and is backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Fidelity Growth Partners, General Catalyst Partners, Next World Capital, Tenaya Capital,TOTVS SA, and Windcrest Partners. For more information, read our blog, visit our websiteand follow @gooddata on Twitter.
- Develop a territory strategy to penetrate vertical markets while leveraging multiple team resources, including inside sales, field sales, sales engineers, professional services, marketing and customer support.
- Communicating a value proposition to Fortune 1000 marketing executives by gaining both credibility and trust in the feature set of GoodData.
- Manage complex sales cycles with multiple stake-holders.
- Succeed in a team selling environment, partnering with inside sales and sales engineers for maximum territory and client coverage.
- Consistently forecast monthly and quarterly performance within a 10% margin of error from actual bookings.
- Develop and leverage partner relationships and alliances.
- Stay abreast of industry changes and trends.
- Minimum 7 Years experience in technical sales, B2B software or for an ASP/ Hosting Provider.
- Knowledge of online marketing/ internet marketing, merchandising and eCommerce.
- Able to successfully negotiate and close deals.
- Classically trained in a proven sales methodology (i.e Miller Heiman Strategic Selling or similar).
- Ability to work and sell in a highly collaborative teamed environment.
- Proven track record meeting and exceeding revenue quota in a Field Sales role.
- Detail oriented, relationship-building skills, and a focus on a high level of customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including high caliber presentation skills.
- Positive attitude and “love of selling”
- Driven to succeed.
- Proven ability to handle, adapt, and overcome change.
Are you this person? Do you have the DNA to work in a fast moving, dynamic and exciting, well-funded hot start-up? If so, we want to hear from you.
At GoodData, you won’t just grow your career. You’ll be a part of a movement that is changing how people live, work and make decisions.
Why you should join GoodData:
- Make our customers successful
- Help drive the future of analytics
- Solve meaningful problems
- Build and promote great technology
- Work with brilliant people
We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Agency Recruiters Take Note:
Please do not spam us with unsolicited candidate resumes. Unless you have a fully executed agreement with us, we will consider them a gift. Do not send resumes to any of the executives.