Sales Director - San Francisco
- San Francisco, CA
GoodData is on a mission to help global companies monetize big data. We deliver the leading cloud-based analytics platform and Bashes, business mashups, enabling companies of any size to convert data into business advantage. We attract the best and brightest in our industry who are dedicated to the possibilities of technology innovation. Headquartered in San Francisco, GoodData is privately held and backed by leading venture capital firms, including Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst Partners, Fidelity Growth Partners, Next World Capital, Tenaya Capital and Windcrest Partners.
GoodData enables companies to collaborate around data from many disparate sources/silos that drives new levels of business value extraction for our customers through a powerful, cloud deployed, advanced analytics solution. Pull your data together, present them in an intuitive way on dashboards and make business decisions quickly. Visualize data with fully customizable canned or dynamic reports and dashboards using pivot tables or charts. Pivot on the fly with a flick of the mouse. Whether it’s Sales, Marketing, Operations, Product or HR data, GoodData shows it all on one page and lets you intuitively dive into anything you want.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop a territory strategy to penetrate vertical markets while leveraging multiple team resources, including inside sales, field sales, sales engineers, professional services, marketing and customer support.
- Communicating a value proposition to Fortune 1000 marketing executives by gaining both credibility and trust in the feature set of GoodData.
- Manage complex sales cycles with multiple stake-holders.
- Succeed in a team selling environment, partnering with inside sales and sales engineers for maximum territory and client coverage.
- Consistently forecast monthly and quarterly performance within a 10% margin of error from actual bookings.
- Develop and leverage partner relationships and alliances.
- Stay abreast of industry changes and trends.
- Minimum 7 Years experience in technical sales, B2B software or for an ASP/ Hosting Provider.
- Knowledge of online marketing/ internet marketing, merchandising and eCommerce.
- Able to successfully negotiate and close deals.
- Classically trained in a proven sales methodology (i.e Miller Heiman Strategic Selling or similar).
- Ability to work and sell in a highly collaborative teamed environment.
- Proven track record meeting and exceeding revenue quota in a Field Sales role.
- Detail oriented, relationship-building skills, and a focus on a high level of customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including high caliber presentation skills.
- Positive attitude and “love of selling”
- Driven to succeed.
- Proven ability to handle, adapt, and overcome change.
Are you this person? Do you have the DNA to work in a fast moving, dynamic and exciting, well-funded hot start-up? If so, we want to hear from you.
GoodData is committed to creating a diverse work environment, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To all recruitment agencies: GoodData does not accept agency resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, GoodData employees or any other company location. GoodData is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.