Senior Financial/Business Analyst
- San Francisco, CA
GoodData is the only cloud-based, end-to-end, business intelligence platform that lets you unlock the power of your sales, marketing, social, customer service and other key data, get fast answers to business-critical questions, and easily visualize and share the data you need to build a culture of innovation. GoodData helps enterprise organizations respond quickly to internal demand for data intelligence, and allows cloud service providers, media agencies and systems integrators to rapidly meet external demand for innovative, new analytic products.
Are you looking to make a difference with your superior skills in financial planning and analysis at a company that provides the Business Intelligence Solution to Companies to help them understand their Big Data Questions?
GoodData is a well-funded hyper growth technology startup in Business Intelligence space. We are looking for a Sr. Financial/Business Analyst who is passionate about driving strategic and operational improvements through Financial Planning & Analysis. The ideal candidate will have between 3 and 5 years of financial analytical experience and a very strong analytical and finance background with demonstrated ability to apply problem-solving skill. In addition, the ideal Senior Financial/Business Analyst will have experience with the development of detailed annual plans, financial statement consolidations, revenue analysis, business modeling and actual to plan analysis.
- Develop and manage financial plans/forecasts and revenue & cost waterfalls (mo/qtrly/annual)
- Maintain the budget model and operational metrics.
- Prepare and manage departmental budgets including of variance analysis against plan/forecast
- Develop and report metrics reporting (MRR, renewals, upsell/cross sell, churn, CAC, Demand Gen, Sales Rep Efficiencies, Cost of Goods, Cost of Services)
- Assist in board presentations, financial due diligence, fund raising, etc
- Act as a liaison between Department Heads and Accounting/Finance
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in technology industry including revenue and costs analysis
- Superior modeling, analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Pivot Tables, Netsuite, SFDC required.
- US GAAP knowledge
- Experience with Cloud/SaaS infrastructure revenue and costs
- Prior experience in Financial Accounting a plus
- Bachelor/Master degree in Finance or Accounting
- MBA and/or CPA preferred
- Effective communication skills – verbal and written
- Strong analytical skills – the ability to accurately perform complex quantitative analyses
- Energetic team player – a consensus-building thought leader
- Confident self starter with positive attitude and drive
- Ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines
- Ability to influence stakeholders
- Problem solver who works well independently
GoodData is committed to creating a diverse work environment, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To all recruitment agencies: GoodData does not accept agency resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, GoodData employees or any other company location. GoodData is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.