Human Resources Generalist
- San Francisco, CA
GoodData is the only cloud-based, end-to-end, business intelligence platform that lets you unlock the power of your sales, marketing, social, customer service and other key data, get fast answers to business-critical questions, and easily visualize and share the data you need to build a culture of innovation. GoodData helps enterprise organizations respond quickly to internal demand for data intelligence, and allows cloud service providers, media agencies and systems integrators to rapidly meet external demand for innovative, new analytic products.
Reporting to the Human Resources Director, the HR Generalist will be the employee contact and administrative liaison for day-to-day employee requests. The position will be responsible for multi state new hire onboarding and explaining/answering benefit questions. Some typical questions are “How do I enroll in Commuter Benefits?” or “What holidays are we entitled to?” or “What is a PPO?” or “Can you verify my employment?” The ideal candidate must be a methodical, organized individual with strong attention to detail and be able to multi task with ease and a smile. Above all, the position requires a passion for all things “human resources,” and understands the importance of confidentiality.
- Be the seamless guide and coordinate the onboarding process in a multistate environment
- Manage all benefits inquiries and coordinate efforts with our outside brokers and carriers
- Point of contact for employee requests and inquiries, and escalate to HR Director when applicable
- Enter all personnel data (including new hire, changes, terminations) into ADP HRIS system
- Work closely with payroll for seamless alignment of payroll changes and deductions
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Manage all perk vendors and community relations (charity organizations)
- Assist with implementation of HR processes and policies
- Ability to run own desk and support the organization of the HR team in order to ensure follow-through for all projects assigned
- Assist with immigration and work with outside immigration attorney
- 2-4 years of HR experience, preferably in a start-up
- Excellent MS Office and Google App skills
- Prior knowledge of principles and practices of human resources preferred
- Prior experience with an HRIS database preferred
- Proactive team player and have a strong background in customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Fanatical attention to detail, demonstrates a high degree of accuracy and sense of urgency
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with all levels of staff and management
- Bachelor’s Degree
GoodData is headquartered in San Francisco and located in the cloud at http://www.gooddata.com.
GoodData is committed to creating a diverse work environment, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY