Vice President of Marketing
- Dallas, TX
Our Mission: To provide job training and employment to persons with disabilities and disadvantages to help them transform their lives through the power of jobs.
Supervises: Marketing Department – Volunteer Coordinator and Graphic Designer
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday; 8:00 am to 4:45 pm. There will be periods when longer and additional days will be required.
Position Summary: The Vice President of Marketing is responsible for developing and executing a clearly defined marketing and communication strategy that enhances the branding and awareness of Goodwill Dallas, supports consistent business growth and educates the community of Goodwill’s mission. Responsible for planning, organizing, staffing, training and managing all marketing tasks to achieve Goodwill’s visibility through a consistent marketing message.
The Vice President of Marketing must serve as an effective leader, inspiring confidence and motivating colleagues within the department and throughout Goodwill Dallas. This position requires constant communication across all departments with a high level of responsibility, integrity and creativity within the organization, as well as within the community.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1) Oversee all marketing, communication, branding, design, advertising and public relations for Goodwill Dallas both internally and externally.
- Internal communication, including but not limited to – quarterly General Assembly, awards, forms and releases, first floor projector and mission recognition to boost employee/client morale.
- External communication, including but not limited to – program deliverables, brochures, social media posts, email blasts, newspaper, TV, radio and internet advertising, store signage, second floor monitor, Goodwill newsletter and website content.
2) Strategically create, execute and manage a marketing campaign to highlight the mission of the organization, as well as incorporate the operational components that speak to those we serve and how.
3) Prepare and approve all marketing materials for communicating the organization’s departmental programs.
4) Oversee creation and design of all organization’s marketing requests to in-house Graphic Designer.
5) Supervise the Volunteer Program, ensuring the utilization of volunteers throughout the organization without harming the integrity of the Goodwill mission.
6) Oversee the management of meeting rooms for internal and external use.
Education & Experience:
1) Bachelor’s degree or higher
2) Minimum of three years marketing experience preferred
3) Minimum of two years supervising staff
4) Skilled in Microsoft and Adobe Creative Suite programs
5) Excellent oral and written communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
6) Proven ability to build strong relationships with various community partners and media outlets
7) Ability to prioritize tasks, balance multiple projects, work under pressure to meet deadlines with a high degree of accuracy
8) Provide creative thinking and problem solving skills