Retail Store Manager
- Pine Bluff, AR
ATTENTION ALL INTERESTED APPLICANTS:
- Applications will only be considered when submitted directly to Goodwill Industries of Arkansas.
- Visit www.GoodwillAR.org. to apply for this position. CLICK on the "WORK AT GOODWILL" link at the top of the page, CLICK on the current job opening you want to apply for and complete your application to be considered.
Providing a Chance, Not Charity
We believe in work. Why? Because we have witnessed its power to transform lives. Work helps build self-confidence, independence and empowerment. We at Goodwill believe that everyone deserves a chance to have these things in life and that sometimes people need a “hand up, not a hand out.” Goodwill provides that chance.
Goodwill provides a broad range of training and employment opportunities to assist adults in overcoming barriers to employment so they may achieve a level of independence to participate more fully in life.
Our skills training, education, job preparation and placement programs build lives, families and communities—one job at a time. Placing individuals in productive and competitive employment fills them with the value, joy and dignity of a paycheck. Putting people to work not only benefits the individual, but also the communities’ economic vitality as well, through taxes, spending power, real estate values, quality of life, and relief to social services and welfare systems.
Retail Store Manager
Are you looking for a company that gives you a sense of purpose and allows you to make a difference in people’s lives? Use your retail management expertise to further your career with Goodwill. Become part of Goodwill’s 500+ associate organization that includes 33 retail store and donation center operations state-wide including the Little Rock corporate teams. Our Retail Store Managers are involved in every aspect of the store operation including:
- Selecting, coaching and developing store teammates
- Building teammate capability and retention
- Building teammate and customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Setting priorities for the team to ensure task completion
- Preparing statistical and narrative reports of store activities
- Creating results for teammates, customers, and Goodwill
- Building and achieving sales
- Directing, supervising and delegating production of donated goods to the sales floor
• Production supervision experience a plus
• A minimum of 3 years management experience in a retail or production environment
• Proven ability to recruit, lead, and manage a team
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business that will require evening and weekend shifts
Competitive salary plus quarterly bonus opportunity. Goodwill offers a comprehensive benefit program including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, retirement and retail incentives.
To apply for this job please visit www.GoodwillAR.org.