GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
This position's primary responsibility is to manage the operations of the reentry programs which assists people with past incarceration and other disadvantages in becoming self-sufficient by providing leading edge services that create pathways to success. To fulfill this, the Reentry Manager will oversee the day-to-day operations for the pre-release and TEO programs, develop community resource partnerships and employment opportunities in central Arkansas. Experience in working with ex-offenders and job development is crucial.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Hire, train and manage program staff to ensure activities are consistent with agency goals and objectives. This duty is performed daily, about 20% of the time.
2. Ensure program outcomes are achieved in accordance with organizational strategic plan. This duty is performed daily, about 15% of the time.
3. Provide monthly progress reports to supervisor for each reentry program. This duty is performed monthly, about 5% of the time.
4. Collaborate with community leaders and service organizations for the purpose of developing community support services and resources for program participants. This duty is performed weekly, about 10% of the time.
5. Develop relationships with state and federal governmental agencies to support the smooth transition of individuals from incarceration to community re-integration. This duty is performed weekly, about 15% of the time.
6. Supervise the design and facilitation of educational and training programs, as dictated by participants' needs. This duty is performed weekly, about 10% of the time.
7. Adhere to client privacy rights and HIPPA requirements. This duty is performed daily, about 5% of the time.
8. Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers, and management. This duty is performed daily, about 15% of the time.
9. Establish relationships with second chance employers to create career pathways for program graduates. This duty is performed weekly, about 5% of the time.
10. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.