We are expanding our services and currently have 3 full time openings for this position in the Central Arkansas area.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
This position's primary responsibilities are to educate eligible Goodwill participants and clients in skills necessary to secure competitive employment. Position works to ensure continuous partnerships between Goodwill, other workforce partners, and the business community by obtaining job leads for the agency. This position is responsible for providing opportunities for job placements for all possible Goodwill referrals, including but not limited to persons with physical and mental disabilities, persons with mental illness, ex-offenders, and others with significant disadvantages.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Facilitate or directly provide placement assistance services to job seekers to include intake, assessment, and vocational guidance, referrals to supportive service, job-search assistance, job referrals and placement. This duty is performed daily, about 40% of the time.
2. Establish relationships and maintain contact with employers to promote employment or advancement for eligible job seekers. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
3. Develop opportunities with the State Approving Agency, labor unions and Apprenticeship committees to promote training of job seekers. This duty is performed daily, about 20% of the time.
4. Ensure client documentation is completed timely, appropriate according to individualized plans, verified by signatures as well as accurate and in compliance with all state and federal guidelines. This duty is performed weekly, about 5% of the time.
5. Teach work readiness skills in one-on-one and group settings. This duty is performed weekly, about 15% of the time.
6. Provide supervision to ensure participant safety and adherence to programs. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
7. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.