Manager in Training
- Little Rock, AR
ATTENTION ALL INTERESTED APPLICANTS:
- Applications are accepted at www.GoodwillAR.org.
- Please submit your resume to Shawntel Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an interview.
Providing a Chance, Not Charity
We believe in work. Why? Because we have witnessed its power to transform lives. Work helps build self-confidence, independence and empowerment. We at Goodwill believe that everyone deserves a chance to have these things in life and that sometimes people need a “hand up, not a hand out.” Goodwill provides that chance.
Goodwill provides a broad range of training and employment opportunities to assist adults in overcoming barriers to employment so they may achieve a level of independence to participate more fully in life.
Our skills training, education, job preparation and placement programs build lives, families and communities—one job at a time. Placing individuals in productive and competitive employment fills them with the value, joy and dignity of a paycheck. Putting people to work not only benefits the individual, but also the communities’ economic vitality as well, through taxes, spending power, real estate values, quality of life, and relief to social services and welfare systems.
Goodwill is seeking retail management candidates for Central AR: We are looking for candidates in Pine Bluff, Hot Springs, Little Rock, Cabot, Malvern, Benton, Bryant and Maumelle.
Are you interested in being a retail store manager, assistant manager, or Keyholder with Goodwill? Come join us at the Bryant Career Center located in Goodwill on Wednesday April 16 from 10am – 12 noon. Please send your resume to Shawntel Brown at email@example.com for a scheduled interview the day of the event.
Retail Store Manager
Are you looking for a company that gives you a sense of purpose and allows you to make a difference in people’s lives? Use your retail management expertise to further your career with Goodwill. Become part of Goodwill’s 500+ associate organization that includes 34 retail store and donation center locations state-wide. Our Retail Store Management teams are involved in every aspect of the store operation including:
- Selecting, coaching and developing store teammates
- Building teammate capability and retention
- Building teammate and customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Setting priorities for the team to ensure task completion
- Preparing statistical and narrative reports of store activities
- Creating results for teammates, customers, and Goodwill
- Building and achieving sales
- Directing, supervising and delegating production of donated goods to the sales floor
• Production supervision experience a plus
• A minimum of 3 years management experience in a retail or production environment
• Proven ability to recruit, lead, and manage a team
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business that will require evening and weekend shifts
Competitive salary. Goodwill offers a comprehensive benefit program including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, retirement and retail incentives.
To apply for this job please visit www.GoodwillAR.org.
Please submit your resume to Shawntel Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org