Security Officer-Cleet Licensed-Unarmed-Part Time
- Norman, OK
Join One Amazing Company!
Goodwill of Central Oklahoma is seeking individuals who have a desire to help us grow our mission. Working at Goodwill is more than a job. You will be supporting our mission to provide training, employment and supportive services for people with disabilities or disadvantages who seek greater independence. With our community’s donations and contract services we generate the money needed to support our mission programs and employ over 600 employees in the greater Oklahoma City area!
2 Part Time Positions:
- Saturday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Saturday 8:00 pm to Sunday 8:00 am
- $10 per hour
To maintain a high standard of alertness, responsibility, and confidentiality. Also works well with supervisors under all conditions required by nature of the operation.
- Be familiar with on-site emergency procedures, first aid supplies and equipment.
- Expected to remain vigilant and attentive while on duty.
- Foot patrol & routine check of all doors entering the building is required for some security post.
- Able to act under pressure with a high standard of protection for property & human life.
- Maintain proper security logs.
- Able to work well and professionally with Management when situation arises.
- Ensure proper maintenance of uniforms & maintain a professional appearance.
- Punctual & dependable attendance.
- Able to follow all security instructions posted on each security location.
- Reviews and is familiar with GICO safety policies, programs and procedures. Adheres to all safety rules, regulations and safety codes, and attends safety training sessions and necessary safety meetings.
- Valid driver license
- Carry a current CLEET license issued by the State of Oklahoma
- Must maintain a drug & alcohol free body
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Able to speak, read, write, & understand the English language
Please apply online. More information about our organization and specific openings can be viewed on our website at http://okgoodwill.org/.
Equal Opportunity Employer