- Rockford, IL
Goodwill Industries of Northern Illinois is a community-based not-for-profit organization that creates opportunities for individuals with barriers to enhance their lives. Rockford, IL serves as the headquarters and Mission Services Center with retail stores in northern Illinois (Rockford, Machesney Park, Freeport, Sterling, DeKalb, Ottawa, McHenry, and Huntley) and Beloit, Wisconsin which employ over 340 people.
Goodwill Industries of Northern Illinois is seeking a fulltime Case Manager. The Case Manager works with Goodwill Industries of Northern Illinois and partner organizations to provide case management and supportive services to participants entering various training programs in Winnebago, Boone, Stephenson, and DeKalb counties.
- Develop, implement, and monitor individualized development plans by establishing appropriate goals and objectives for participants.
- Assess participants for job readiness, education, support, and training needs.
- Coach participants and model correct behavior to ensure they are able to meet training standards.
- Accurate and timely completion of all required reporting.
- Coordinate community resources and supportive services in a four county area.
- Provide follow-up to assure attendance at training sessions.
- Analyze progress towards goal achievement for assigned program participants.
- Maintain a professional working relationship and provide ongoing support and assistance to Operations Management and the grant funding body.
- Maintain a professional level of confidentiality in all work-related activities.
- Maintain current client electronic and paper files in organized and confidential manner.
The ideal candidate will possess a valid driver’s license and reliable, insured automobile; have the ability to assess needs of individuals with barriers; have the ability to work independently; and the ability to collaborate and cultivate community resources. A minimum of a Bachelors Degree in a related field such as human services, psychology, or social work is required. Other requirements include two to five years experience working with individuals with barriers and as well as knowledge of community resources and case management standards.
This position is a grant funded opportunity currently anticipated to last through December 2015.
For immediate consideration, send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Goodwill Industries of Northern Illinois, Attention: Human Resources, PO Box 17017, Rockford, IL 61110. Applications will be taken until position is filled. Goodwill Industries of Northern Illinois is an equal opportunity employer.