Customer Service Clerk/Receptionist
- San Diego, CA
INDUSTRIES OF SAN DIEGO COUNTY (GISD), a private, not-for-profit 501 (c)(3)
charitable organization, was established in 1930. Our purpose is "Getting
People Jobs". Our mission is "To get people with disabilities and
other barriers to employment jobs by developing their skills and work habits
through training and real work."
The Customer Service Clerk/Receptionist assists in performing administrative tasks related to database management, coordinating talent management site, and providing excellent customer service for Goodwill’s Corporate Headquarters’ front desk.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statements:
Responsible for upkeeping Goodwill’s talent management system (iCims), by posting available positions, and closing filled postings in a timely manner.
- Handles multi-line switchboard telephone system by transferring calls to appropriate personnel, in a timely manner.
- Provides excellent customer service for callers, customers, donors, and employees of the Headquarters facility.
- Communicates often with Hiring Managers in order to give or receive accurate recruitment information.
- Assists in calling qualified applicants to schedule interviews.
- Assists the Human Resources department in conducting verification of previous employment.
- Posts open positions in recruitment sites such as Craigslist, Monster, CalJobs, Indeed, etc.
- Works with the Human Resources Recruiter to develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Researches and recommends new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Uses social and professional networking sites to identify candidates.
- Performs other special projects as assigned.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Education: High school degree preferred.
Experience: Minimum one year related experience.
Computer Skills: Must possess knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Strong computer skills are a MUST!
Certificates & License: None.
Other Requirements: Must pass criminal background check requirements.
If you would like to apply, please go to our website at www.sdgoodwill.org and follow the link.
GOODWILL INDUSTRIES OF SAN DIEGO COUNTY is an Equal Opportunity Employer.