- Duluth, GA
Every day, thousands of men and women face barriers that make it difficult for them to find work and earn a paycheck to support their families. Sometimes it’s lack of training or education, limited job skills, or a disability. But with the support of donors and shoppers like you, we overcome those barriers. Goodwill gives people the tools they need to find a job which allows them to support themselves and their families.
At career centers throughout North Georgia, Goodwill offers job-search resources, helps with writing a professional résumé and cover letter, provides access to employment opportunities, delivers hands-on skill training, and so much more.
At our Goodwill Career Centers, we provide access to important job search resources like computers, résumé writing tools, local job listings, telephones, and photocopiers. We also host regular recruiting events, employment seminars, and even offer software training.
Responsible for developing, maintaining and implementing standards, policies and procedures for the IT Infrastructure that insures authorized use and compliance. Involved in optimization of hardware, software and network contracts and license agreements. Implement, manage and execute processes that secure agency assets. Coordinate and manage third party vendors that provide infrastructure services.
Manage staff of support technicians, this includes but is not limited to allocate tasks, manage workload to optimize up time, customer satisfaction, disciplinary action and personal development of staff.
This management position is accountable for ensuring continuity of computer services for all computer users in the agency through planning, technical leadership and project coordination.
• Seven years of IT support experience required with PC's and networks
• Experience using Cisco routers, switches, and Firewalls (Catalysts, ASA, PIX), implementing and troubleshooting layer technologies (VLAN, VTP, TCP/IP); Windows server administration and end-user computer support and patch management
• Knowledge of Network Infrastructure and implementation
• Familiar with Security and Disaster Recovery planning
• Familiar with DHCP Routing and Remote Access to VPN
• Familiar with group policy management of Windows active directory and server administration.
• Proven ability to supervise others
• Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies
• Broad knowledge of data processing systems, concepts, and methodologies
• Customer service orientation with the ability to understand and diagnose technical issues
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or A+, CCNA, CCSA, Network Administration or Server Management certifications and minimum seven years related field experience with various technical certifications and courses
• 4 years managing an IT Support Team or as a consultant
• Experience with Network Infrastructure and Security management.
• Experience with Server Administration
CCNA, MCSE, CSSA, A+
In order to submit your profile and resume to our system please direct yourself to the following link: