- New York, NY
Gracious Eloise is a platform that helps businesses build strong personal relationships with their customers in a trackable, scalable, and efficient way. Our patented handwriting replication software creates a digital version of any handwriting that you can use to easily generate and send printed notes or personalized emails. We print, address, stamp and mail everything for our customers within 24 hours.
Our platform is in beta with clients ranging from the New York Stock Exchange Euronext to Prudential Douglas Elliman to Tory Burch. We are based in New York City and are finalizing our series A round.
For more information, please visit http://graciouseloise.com to learn more about how we make handwritten notes as easy as email!
Gracious Eloise is a young, hungry and fun technology startup that loves to work on complex challenges. We have developed a patented technology to replicate handwriting: our world-class product is revolutionizing how people connect with each other on a deeper level.
What we need from you:
- Create and maintain scalable, modular software for Gracious Eloise’s applications and APIs
- Collaborate on software design
- Measure and optimize the performance of new and existing systems
- Stay current on new, relevant technologies
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility
- Participate in code reviews and discussions
- Mentor junior team members
You are experienced with:
- Python, Ruby or similar scripting language
- Ruby on Rails or similar frameworks
- Software design patterns / OOP
- SQL and query optimization
- Linux or other *nix
- Git or other DVCS
- Building and consuming APIs and web services
- Computer science or related degree
- OCR or other machine learning knowledge
- CouchDB, Riak, or other NoSQL DB
- Mobile web application development
- Performance testing and optimization
- You have previously worked in a startup
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Competitive compensation including stock options