Commercial AV Salesperson
- Lutherville-Timonium, MD
Gramophone specializes in custom home entertainment technology that will simply make the way you live “better than you ever imagined possible." Gramophone offers a variety of tech products and gadgets: from digital media systems (like iPod music systems to media servers) and the best HDTVs, speakers, and home automation systems to home theaters and media rooms. See our website (www.gramophone.com) for a more in-depth look at what we do.
Gramophone Commercial Solutions applies our honed and established skills in home entertainment, automation, engineering, and installation to the commercial market. Given our vast experience and range of projects created over our lifetime, we can guarantee that we will provide companies with state-of-the-art technology and white-glove customer service and installation by highly skilled technicians, as well as the most innovative and functional interior design that our industry has to offer. Imagine easily connected and controllable teleconferencing, eco-friendly and reactive lighting, exquisitely programmed Audio/Video facilities for your meetings, or security-conscious sound masking and control for your critical environments. Visit solutions.gramophone.com for more information.
We're looking for energetic and experienced commercial sales professionals interested in a career opportunity helping generate and educate customers interested in the latest application of commercial technology to their work environments. Experience in Commercial audio / video sales; knowledge of Baltimore, Washington D.C., & Northern Virginia; plus a willingness to search out these kinds of customers is required.
- Full Time positions available
- Knowledge of commercial Audio Video equipment
- Understanding the steps of contracting
- Commission-based Position, earning potential over $100k/year based on performance.
- Benefits available
- Training & Development period includes base pay + commission
- Needed in Timonium, Columbia, and Gaithersburg / D.C. Metro Locations
The right candidate for this job will possess the following abilities or qualities:
- Have a solid business acumen
- Must be able to provide and generate corporate / business leads
- Be a self-starter and highly motivated
- Will be able to work in a highly technical environment
- Be willing to develop and understand the close relationship between audio/video products and networking
- Be a professional salesperson, capable of managing a wide variety of customers and situations
- Capable of doing product and service presentations to a diverse commercial clientele base in a professional manner
- Fully understand prospecting and lead generation
- Understand the importance of networking and building relationships with architects, consultants, interior designers, commercial developers, owners, real estate agents, representatives, etc.
- Knows how to develop strategies to win business and not “just sell”
- Ability to Project Manage a variety of projects - both long & short term
Character traits that have proven successful in our industry:
- Always strives for better
- Passionate about learning new things & continued education
- Motivated by commission
- Willing to do whatever it takes to satisfy the client
- Loves creating solutions to complex problems
- Willing to work with a team to get the job done well
- Outgoing and Personable
Has a passion for:
- Technology in the workplace
- Customer Satisfaction
- Commercial Audio/video products
- Digital media
- Problem solving
Basic Knowledge Base:
- Microsoft Office, esp. Word & Excel
- Internet & Email Usage
- Basic Math Skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If you meet the criteria outlined above and you would like to explore the possibility of joining the Gramophone team, please respond by submitting your resume and a cover letter describing your relevant skills and experience.