Our open source integration solutions provide an integration platform that addresses data, application and process integration through a unified technology stack and supports organizations in their shift toward the Cloud and Big Data.
Sales Engineers perform in cooperation with the sales team to provide technical answers to their customers’ needs.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology, Engineering or a related area and 2 years of experience in the field, in a related area or a master’s degree
- At least 2 years of architecture experience delivering complex application integration technology solutions, including messaging, BPM and middleware experience
- Preferred to have experience with Apache Foundation middleware products: ActiveMQ, ServiceMix, Karaf, Camel and CXF
- At least 2 years experience with Web Services, REST, JMS, enterprise Integration patters and OSGI
- Strong knowledge of SOA architectures and relational database systems
- Security Clearance (TS/SCI) a strong plus
- Requires familiarity with Java as well as Linux/Unix OS Experience
- 2-5 years of customer facing service delivery experience
- Strong commercial skills and attitude to make deal happen as a key team member of the sales effort. Great verbal, presentation, and written communication skills required
- Ability to present very technical products to a non-technical and business / functional audience; deal with a variety of stakeholders from different backgrounds and departments in the audience
- Ability to build relationships and instigate trust of the prospect regarding our solutions and technical capacity of staff
- Strong self-organization skills to deal with heavy travelling, multiple parallel customer projects and significant workload
- Demonstrated creative problem solving ability
- Technical aggressiveness, demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and business requirements
- Record of excellence in professional and educational background
- Able to work in the United States
- Team player
- Interest in working with leading edge technology and world-class customers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to travel up to 25% of the time
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.