- Nashville, TN
Gray Line is the Southeast's #1 Sightseeing and Charter Bus Fleet.
- Coordinate scheduling of movement of the fleet and drivers to ensure efficient use of all vehicles and drivers.
- Coordinate Charter and Sightseeing Services that operate on a daily basis.
- Works with other departments including Charter Sales Team and Guest Services to provide excellent service to our customers.
Schedule varies – must be available to work any hours including evenings and weekends.
Fast-paced environment-must have excellent organizational and communication skills.
Competitive hourly rate DOE.
Eligible for benefits package include medical, dental, vision, voluntary disability and additional life, 401(k), paid vacation, paid holidays.
- Ideal candidates will have 2 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Must have knowledge of DOT regulations, particularly Hours of Service.
- Computer literate, knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook and similar applications. Working knowledge of web based applications.
- High school or equivalent education required. Associates degree in Business, Logistics or Hospitality preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, Drug Free Workforce