- Nashville, TN
Gray Line is the Southeast's #1 Sightseeing and Charter Bus Fleet.
- Perform maintenance and diagnostics on motor coaches, mini-buses, and passenger vans. Our fleet includes 50+ coaches, 25+ mini-buses, 10 sprinters, 3 trolleys. Must have experience with similar sized fleet.
- Assist with managing crew of 35-40 employees. Shop operates 24 hours, 7 days/week.
- Ensure all employees are trained properly and follow procedures.
- Work with drivers, mechanics and operations staff to ensure transportation scheduling needs are met.
- Assist Director in achieving all budgeted goals.
2-3 years bus industry experience. Air brake experience. Must have valid commercial driver’s license, provide own tools. Must be flexible, will work primarily night shift.
Tool allowance - $40 per month towards your balance
Shoe Allowance- $200 towards a new pair of approved boots every year.
CDL – We will train you to get your CDL within the first 90 days - $5000 Value – Once a mechanic gets their CDL they will get a $1/hour raise the following pay period
Paid time off
Brand New shop to work in
Sign on Bonus $500 after 30 days and $500 after 90 days
Referral Bonus $500
Quarterly Bonus for safety and VMS
Supplied with uniforms and jackets
Provided with a cleaning service for uniforms
2 year apprenticeship training
Two different shops for potential growth for any level mechanic
Flexible weekend work is available for part-time applicants
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, Drug Free Workforce