The Plant Manager’s primary function will be to lead, direct and manage plant operations for our Jonesboro, AR facility. The Manager will have overall responsibilities for production, maintenance, engineering, quality, shipping/receiving, and human resources. Ideal candidate will have a strong lean manufacturing mindset, be a change agent and have exceptional leadership skills.
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, holiday, 401(k), pension plan, vacation, and bonus.
- Provide assistance and arrange for resources to promote safety at production facilities.
- Participate in site level safety committees, coordinate site safety initiatives, safety technician training, develop action plans, and implement process changes as required.
- Promote a 'zero accident tolerance' standard of safety in all operations at your manufacturing site.
- Recommend, develop, participate, and coordinate, as necessary, production safety proposals designed to enhance site safety programs.
- Coordinate inventory, accounting and production at your location.
- Direct all site operations to insure ample supply of good quality products.
- Develop and track site metrics to insure site is meeting supply requirements.
- Have ownership of site capital and operational budgets with full Profit and Loss responsibility
- Take an active role in all site improvements.
- Participate in continuous quality initiatives, continuing refinement of commercial and/or foundation quality standards to meet/exceed stakeholder and customer quality expectations.
- Assist with making necessary ISO updates as business and/or process changes.
- Promote highest possible quality products at your plant.Keep abreast of new technology for production, processing and handling product that will improve quality and cost.
HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATION
- Assist with development of tools to enhance assessment, recognition, and employee development and retention plans.
- Recruit and interview for plant salaried positions.
- Ensure all appraisals of site personnel are completed in a timely manner.