Junior CRM Administrator
- Savannah, GA, USA
Our commitment to building superior products and fulfilling customer needs has taken us from a small, steel fabricating company to the leading trailer manufacturer in the world. Celebrating over 100 years in business, Great Dane has built an enviable reputation as an industry leader in technology, innovation and quality.
Headquartered in Chicago, IL, Great Dane has additional corporate offices in Savannah, GA, a parts distribution center, and eight strategically located manufacturing plants throughout the U.S.
From humble beginnings in 1900, Great Dane has built a reputation as the industry leader in technology, innovation and quality, and our dry vans and refrigerated and platform trailers are widely recognized throughout the marketplace as No. 1 in quality and durability.
Great Dane's extensive network of company-owned branches and full-line independent dealers and parts-only independent dealers offer distribution points for both Trailers and Aftermarket parts across North and South America.
Great Dane is now looking for a temporary Junior CRM Admin for a 6 month independent contract opportunity at our Savannah, Georgia office.
As part of a small CRM team, you will work closely with the Sales and Marketing groups to provide day-to-day support of business operations in Salesforce. You’ll be the primary CRM support for the Sales team: managing sales activities, developing reports and dashboards, and handling ad-hoc user requests.
In this role, you’ll serve as the go-to person for Salesforce functional knowledge and will interact directly with sales reps, managers and executives. You’ll collaborate with the CRM team on implementation projects, serving as the liaison for the sales group and coordinating with other internal teams. You’ll be expected to suggest enhancements to our systems to accommodate business needs. You’ll assist with training for sales teams, helping to grow adoption throughout the organization.
The ideal candidate will have strong technical skills and be able to quickly learn and demonstrate the capabilities of our Salesforce instance.
- This is a temporary, independent contract position; the expected duration is 6 months and requires onsite attendance in our Savannah office.
- Perform basic Salesforce administrative functions and other routine support tasks
- New user setup and onboarding and user account maintenance
- Monitor adherence to data quality standards
- Track and report on end-user compliance with sales processes
- Provide support for customized objects, layouts, views and work flows
- Create custom reports and dashboards
- Collaborate with development teams and vendors to enable new capabilities or bug fixes
- Assist the CRM team with ongoing analytical, administrative and operational tasks
- Troubleshoot and resolve or escalate support issues
- 2+ years Salesforce experience (preferably Sales Cloud)
- 2+ years working in a professional environment
- Advanced experience with Excel and MS Office Suite
- Strong understanding of CRM best practices
- Ability to work independently, collaborate with teammates, and communicate effectively with end users who have varying degrees of technical abilities
- A demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and prioritize concurrent obligations
- Proactive in carrying out responsibilities, with strong follow-through and ownership of initiatives
- A broad level of understanding regarding sales and marketing operations preferred
- Previous experience working in an agile environment preferred
- This is a temporary independent contract opportunity only
- Great Dane is an Equal Opportunity Employer