- Tipton, KS
Great Plains Manufacturing goes to great pains to help farmers across the fruited plain to sow, grow, and harvest the fruits of their labor. Through its Great Plains division the company designs, manufactures, and sells agricultural planting, spraying, and cultivating equipment. Its Land Pride unit sells landscaping products, such as mowers and aerators. Great Plains Acceptance Corporation (GPAC) provides equipment financing, and Great Plains Trucking provides related trucking services in the US and Canada. Great Plains Manufacturing distributes its products through a network of about 1,000 Great Plains dealers and some 1,600 Land Pride dealers. The company also sells equipment to more than 50 countries.
Are you looking for a Career where you can GROW?
Be Part of a Growing Team…
Great Plains Ag Division currently has an opening for a Technical Publications/Illustrator in the Tipton Facility. This position is 10-hours day, Monday through Thursday.
· Write and develop operator’s and parts manuals
· Prepare manuals for print and website
· Update and maintain existing manuals.
· Work closely with the Technical Publications group in Assaria for consistency in the manuals.
· This position reports to the Tipton Engineering Manager.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Experience with Auto-Cad
· Have a strong mechanical background.
· Background in agriculture.
· Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
· Pro-E drawing software experience is a plus.
· Framemaker writing software experience.
Excellent Benefits Package
If you are a self-motivated individual looking to join the fastest growing company in our industry, send a cover letter and resume to the Human Resources Dept, Great Plains Mfg.; 1621 Dewey, Salina KS, 67401. E-mail welcome at email@example.com.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.