- Saint Paul, MN
Greene Construction specializes in roofing, siding, insulation, windows & doors, egress windows, remodeling, and additions. We serve the entire Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area
- Follow blueprints and building plans to meet the needs of clients
- Install structures and fixtures, such as windows and molding
- Measure, cut, or shape wood, plastic, fiberglass, drywall, and other materials
- Construct building frameworks, including wall studs, floor joists, and doorframes
- Help put up, level, and install building framework with the aid of large pulleys and cranes
- Inspect and replace damaged framework or other structures and fixtures
- Instruct and direct laborers and other construction trade helpers
- Dependable candidates desiring long term commitment need only apply.
- Minimum High School degree and at least 3 years of carpentry experience.
- Candidate will possess a capable skill-set in rough carpentry (wall framing, stair building, roof framing, etc.) and trim carpentry (cabinet installations, crown molding, wall panels, etc.). Additional trade skills (e.g., tiling, minor electrical, minor plumbing, & minor HVAC) are also considered favorable.
- Experience in higher-end residential projects and the construction of additions are also strong attributes.
- English proficiency (communicating with clients and Management.)
- Valid Driver’s License and a clean driving record.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.