- Sunnyvale, CA
GridMaven is a wholly owned subsidiary of SK Telecom, Korea’s largest wireless operator, serving 25 million customers with $14B in revenue. GridMaven’s mission is to provide innovative solutions for the IoT/M2M/Smart Grid. Our products bridge operational silos and make massive data actionable with fresh applications born from the industry-leading R&D and expertise of SK Telecom
The position is responsible for all technical activities on the project from product customization and integration perspectives. The role will be of hands-on implementation engineering and responsibilities include configuration of the product at customer site, requirement gathering and requirement analysis from Customer and other Vendor Partners, lead the team of integration and deployment engineers, liaison with customer and the vendor partners for integration and deployment and take the product to production. Overall Planning and Coordination of the technical aspects of a project with the Client, internal engineering as well as suppliers of equipment & services.
- Integration Plan / RACI responsibility matrix
- List / Schedule of technical deliverable
- List of Inputs & Outputs / Interfaces
- Design reviews (Integration)
- Preparation of RFQs (For Internal as well as Client)
- Technical follow-up during engineering & deployment
- Progress meetings (Internal, with Customer and with third-party vendors)
- Quality planning, monitoring and follow-up during engineering & deployment
- Monitor project performance related to the above
- Control and manage change related to the above during project execution
- Identify technical related risks and their impact on the project & mitigate their effects
- Interface with other project team members
- Provide the pertinent data to, and interface with, the other project team members in the office and on site.
- Participates in Client & third-party vendor meetings and resolves Client/engineering and management project issues.
- The candidate must have successful track record of deploying IT systems/software for large NMS or Electrical Utility Products to large Telecom or Electric Utility Customers.
- The implementation manager must have at least 7+ years of software engineering out of which at least 2 years experience deploying/implementing large IT Software/Systems or NMS to Electric Utility/Telecom/IT customers in USA in the lead role.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communications skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Fluent in English language
- Technical Documentation
- Network Management System or AMI/MDMS deployment experience
- Technically proficient in software configuration on Linux as well as Windows OS
- Technically proficient in Web Application Servers, Oracle Database configuration and implementation in Linux environment
- Technically proficient in Web Services configuration, deployment and development
- Requirement Gathering & Analysis