Front End Developer
- Seattle, WA
GridPoint is an established leader in smart energy solutions, providing Fortune 1000 enterprises, government agencies and utilities with the tools to implement and maintain sustainable energy management practices that improve operational efficiency and maximize energy savings. Founded in 2003, GridPoint is headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, with offices in Austin, Texas, Roanoke, Virginia, Seattle, Washington, and Ottawa, Ontario.
GridPoint is looking for an experienced front-end developer to join our engineering team. We are a small company with a startup culture that has seen rapid expansion in the past year. We have product offerings in a wide range of exciting areas including electric vehicle management, energy management, solar integration, and more. This position is in the core engineering team responsible for delivering the front-end interfaces (both web and mobile web) for our products.
If you’re passionate about
- Building a clean, efficient energy future
- Working with business, quality, and ops teams to deliver real customer/business value
- Learning about and using new technologies and taking on new technical challenges
- Working on cutting edge technologies
Then this might be the right job for you!
- Design, develop, test, and deliver high quality code
- Help design and implement front-end interfaces for all of GridPoint’s products
- Work independently and within a team to construct high quality software components
- Unit test own code and implements system level testing
- BS in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent)
- Required: Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in web development using one or more of the following: Struts, JSF, Spring MVC, Seam, GWT or OpenXava
- 1 – 3 years of mobile web development experience desired
- Required: Minimum 1 – 3 years of graphing toolkits like js Charts, jqPlot, jQuery, etc.
- Knowledge of Grails a big plus
- Experience in iOS or Android development is a big plus
- Experience using HTML 4 required, HTML 5 a plus
GridPoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.
Note: no unsolicited 3rd party resumes accepted