HVAC Service Technician - EMS / HVAC Controls
- Fredericksburg, VA
GridPoint is an established leader in smart energy solutions, providing Fortune 1000 enterprises, government agencies and utilities with the tools to implement and maintain sustainable energy management practices that improve operational efficiency and maximize energy savings. Founded in 2003, GridPoint is headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, with offices in Austin, Texas, Roanoke, Virginia, Seattle, Washington, and Ottawa, Ontario.
Seeking HVAC Service Technicians with EMS / HVAC Controls installation experience. The qualified Candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience working on packaged roof top equipment and split systems up to 30 tons. Refrigeration experience is a plus. Candidate must have a strong understanding of Building Automation Systems or Energy Management Systems (EMS).
HVAC Technician will work with an experienced Electrician (Journeyman) to install our proprietary EMS system, as well as, testing the RTU’s both pre and post installation. The HVAC Technician will perform the field adjustments to meet our Customer’s expectations.
The Candidate will also make “in field” suggestions to the Department Manager to assist with expediting the installation and optimize our EMS controls.
- 5 years of HVAC experience
- EPA Certifications Type 1 & 2
- EPA Certification Universal
- BAS/EMS experience
- Hand tools including but not limited to: VOM meter, Amp meter and Gauges
- Ability to work off ladder safely with Fall Protection as needed
- Ability to climb a ladder
- Ability to lift minimum 50 lbs
- Only motivated and dedicated candidates with outstanding communication (written/verbal/speaking) and customer skills need apply.
GridPoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.
Note: no unsolicited 3rd party resumes accepted