Human Resources Recruiter
- Edmonton, Canada
Independent Electric & Controls Ltd. (IEC) is an established progressive company that provides a wide variety of services to the oil and gas, and construction industries.
With locations in Athabasca, Barrhead, Bonnyville, Calgary, Drayton Valley, Edmonton, Fort Nelson, Fort St. John, Grande Prairie, Manning, Red Earth Creek and Whitehorse - the opportunities are endless!
Our Electrical, Instrumentation,and Automation Specialists offer Superb Quality, Great Teamwork and a Fun and Safe Work Environment.
Come and Grow with Us!
We offer competitive wages, benefits, RRSP plan and an excellent opportunity for advancement.
Visit our website at www.iecgroup.ca
- The HR Recruiter will
be responsible for all aspects of the recruitment cycle. This position will
strategies and initiatives. This
position reports to the Human Resources Manager.
Duties will include:
- Strategic Planning for recruitment initiatives will include collaboration with all Hiring Managers to forecast ongoing needs and market trends within the oil, gas and construction industries;
- Assist in the development and implementation of a recruitment procedure for hiring managers;
- Assist Hiring Managers with recruitment, selection and training processes;
- Prepare advertisements and manage all ad placements;
- Screen and distribute all resumes from the careers website ;
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits;
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning recruitment-related data;
- Help develop and manage employment programs such as Company Newsletter, Company Careers Website, salary compensation and job descriptions;
- Primary lead for job and trade fair participation;
- Creation and management of onboarding and training programs;
- Assist with development of Human Resources on the IEC Website;
- Assist with employee retention and reward programs;
- Adhere to all applicable federal and provincial regulations and company policies;
- 2-5 years' experience in a HR recruitment role required.
- Human Resources Management Certificate an asset.
- RPR Certification an asset.
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships.
- Interacts with employees and management.
- Overtime/travel may be required.
If interested in applying please provide the following,
- Updated Resume c/w references (please submit in “Word” format)