- Calgary, Canada
Independent Electric & Controls Ltd. (IEC) is an established progressive company that provides a wide variety of services to the oil and gas, and construction industries.
With locations in Athabasca, Barrhead, Bonnyville, Calgary, Drayton Valley, Edmonton, Fort Nelson, Fort St. John, Grande Prairie, Manning, Red Earth Creek and Whitehorse - the opportunities are endless!
Our Electrical, Instrumentation,and Automation Specialists offer Superb Quality, Great Teamwork and a Fun and Safe Work Environment.
Come and Grow with Us!
We offer competitive wages, benefits, RRSP plan and an excellent opportunity for advancement.
Visit our website at www.iecgroup.ca
The Field Engineer will assist with all aspects of projects within the construction division and to maintain a reputable and profitable division within IEC.
Duties will include:
- Develop and maintain project schedules;
- Assist in project progress reporting;
- Assist in project HSE responsibilities and reporting;
- Assist in the creation of project, request for change and request for information documentation;
- Develop and maintain project Request for Change and Request for Information Logs;
- Assist the estimation department in preparation of proposals and tender takeoffs.
- Interest in being indentured as an electrical apprentice;
- Instrumentation or Electrical Engineering Technician;
- Willingness to work in both the office and at Construction worksites and sometimes in work camp situations.
- Commitment to a healthy and safe work place;
- Proficient in Microsoft Project; Excel and Word
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- H2S, 1st Aid, WHMIS, TDG;
- Class 5 driver's license with clean driver's abstract;
If interested in applying please provide the following,
- Updated Resume c/w references (please submit in “Word” format)
- Copy of the following safety tickets (H2S, First Aid, Whims and TDG)