Electrician and Instrumentation Positions Available in all Locations!
- Drayton Valley, Canada
Independent Electric & Controls Ltd. (IEC) is an established progressive company that provides a wide variety of services to the oil and gas, and construction industries.
With locations in Athabasca, Barrhead, Bonnyville, Calgary, Drayton Valley, Edmonton, Fort Nelson, Fort St. John, Grande Prairie, Manning, Red Earth Creek and Whitehorse - the opportunities are endless!
Our Electrical, Instrumentation,and Automation Specialists offer Superb Quality, Great Teamwork and a Fun and Safe Work Environment.
Come and Grow with Us!
We offer competitive wages, benefits, RRSP plan and an excellent opportunity for advancement.
Visit our website at www.iecgroup.ca
We are seeking 2nd, 3rd and 4th Year and Journeymen Electricians and/or Instrumentation Technicians within all branches at IEC
- A Great Place to Work;
- An Excellent Opportunity for Advancement;
- A Team Environment;
- Competitive Wages;
- Excellent Benefits;
- Company Matched RRSP Plan.
- Trade Certificate
- Red Seal Certification is an asset
- experience in the oil & gas/construction industry is considered an asset
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- The following Safety Certification is required: Fall Protection, 1stAid, H2S, TDG and WHMIS
If interested in applying please provide the following,
- Updated Resume c/w references (please submit in “Word” format)
- Copy of the following safety tickets (H2S, First Aid, Whims and TDG)