1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Year Instrumentation Techs
- Athabasca, Canada
Independent Electric & Controls Ltd. (IEC) is an established progressive company that provides a wide variety of services to the oil and gas, and construction industries.
With locations in Athabasca, Barrhead, Bonnyville, Calgary, Drayton Valley, Edmonton, Fort Nelson, Fort St. John, Grande Prairie, Manning, Red Earth Creek and Whitehorse - the opportunities are endless!
Our Electrical, Instrumentation,and Automation Specialists offer Superb Quality, Great Teamwork and a Fun and Safe Work Environment.
Come and Grow with Us!
We offer competitive wages, benefits, RRSP plan and an excellent opportunity for advancement.
Visit our website at www.iecgroup.ca
As an Instrumentation Tech, you will perform maintenance on existing facilities, perform routine calibrations and provide general troubleshooting.
- Apprentice Instrumentation Technician
- 1 or more years’ experience is considered an asset
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- The following Safety Certification is required: Fall Protection, 1st Aid, H2S, TDG and WHMIS
If interested in applying please provide the following,
- Updated Resume c/w references (please submit in “Word” format)
- Copy of the following safety tickets (H2S, First Aid, Whims and TDG)