Journeyman and 4th year Instrumentation Tech
- Athabasca, Canada
Independent Electric & Controls Ltd. (IEC) is an established progressive company that provides a wide variety of services to the oil and gas, and construction industries.
With locations in Athabasca, Barrhead, Bonnyville, Calgary, Drayton Valley, Edmonton, Grande Prairie and Whitehorse - the opportunities are endless!
Our Electrical, Instrumentation,and Automation Specialists offer Superb Quality, Great Teamwork and a Fun and Safe Work Environment.
Come and Grow with Us!
We offer competitive wages, benefits, RRSP plan and an excellent opportunity for advancement.
Visit our website at www.iecgroup.ca
As a Journeyman or 4th year of Instrumentation, you will perform maintenance on existing facilities, perform routine calibrations and provide general troubleshooting. The shift is a 8/6 maintenance.
- Trade Certified
- Red Seal Certification is an asset
- 5 or more years’ experience is considered an asset
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- The following Safety Certification is required: Fall Protection, 1st Aid, H2S, TDG and WHMIS
If interested in applying please provide the following,
- Updated Resume c/w references (please submit in “Word” format)
- Copy of the following safety tickets (H2S, First Aid, Whims and TDG)