- Barrhead, Canada
Independent Electric & Controls Ltd. (IEC) is an established progressive company that provides a wide variety of services to the oil and gas, and construction industries.
With locations in Athabasca, Barrhead, Bonnyville, Calgary, Drayton Valley, Edmonton, Fort Nelson, Fort St. John, Grande Prairie and Whitehorse - the opportunities are endless!
Our Electrical, Instrumentation,and Automation Specialists offer Superb Quality, Great Teamwork and a Fun and Safe Work Environment.
Come and Grow with Us!
We offer competitive wages, benefits, RRSP plan and an excellent opportunity for advancement.
Visit our website at www.iecgroup.ca
To manage the day to day operations of the IEC Local Branch including but not limited to:
- Completion of contracted work, pricing and sales;
- Management of branch staff including recruitment, onboarding, orientation, performance management and regular performance appraisals with support from Human Resources;
- To review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievements;
- Develop and manage the customer service levels in the branch to ensure business standards are met or exceeded and support IEC’s Core Values;
- Promote and assist IEC in identifying new customers and potential work that is available in the region and grow and maintain relationships with clientele. This involves both sales and marketing initiatives for the branch.
- Journeyman Electrician with 2 or more years work experience in a management setting;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong Customer Relations skills;
- Well Organized;
- Proficient with MS Office;
- Standard Safety Certification is required.
- (must be able to provide direction and communicate with all levels of workers on site);
If interested in applying please provide the following,
- Updated Resume c/w references (please submit in “Word” format)
- Copy of the following safety tickets (H2S, First Aid, Whims and TDG)