Compressor Station Operators
- Athabasca, Canada
Independent Electric & Controls Ltd. (IEC) is an established progressive company that provides a wide variety of services to the oil and gas, and construction industries.
With locations in Athabasca, Barrhead, Bonnyville, Calgary, Drayton Valley, Edmonton, Grande Prairie and Whitehorse - the opportunities are endless!
Our Construction, Electrical, Instrumentation,and Automation Specialists offer Superb Quality, Great Teamwork and a Fun and Safe Work Environment.
Come and Grow with Us!
We offer competitive wages, benefits, RRSP plan and an excellent opportunity for advancement.
Visit our website at www.iecgroup.ca
As a Compressor Station Operator your main duties include but are not limited to:
- Adjust temperature, pressure, vacuum, level, flow rate, and/or transfer of gas to maintain processes at required levels or to correct problems.
- Start and shut down plant equipment.
- Record, review, and compile operations records, test results, and gauge readings such as temperatures, pressures, concentrations, and flows.
- Monitor equipment functioning, observe temperature, level, and flow gauges, and perform regular unit checks, in order to ensure that all equipment is operating as it should.
- Clean, maintain, and repair equipment, using hand tools, or request that repair and maintenance work be performed.
- Must be thoroughly familiar with all aspects of well operations, gathering systems, compression equipment, dehydration systems and related process equipment along with SCADA systems and production reporting.
- Willing to work in a remote environment on an 8 day on/6 day off or a 15 day on/13 day off rotation
- Be physically able to use and maintain all-terrain transportation (quads argos outside winter months.
- Be a self starter and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
If interested in applying please provide the following,
- Updated Resume c/w references (please submit in “Word” format)
- Copy of the following safety tickets (H2S, First Aid, Whims and TDG)