- Calgary, Canada
Independent Electric & Controls Ltd. (IEC) is an established progressive company that provides a wide variety of services to the oil and gas, and construction industries.
With locations in Athabasca, Barrhead, Bonnyville, Calgary, Drayton Valley, Edmonton, Fort Nelson, Fort St. John, Grande Prairie, Manning, Red Earth Creek and Whitehorse - the opportunities are endless!
Our Electrical, Instrumentation,and Automation Specialists offer Superb Quality, Great Teamwork and a Fun and Safe Work Environment.
Come and Grow with Us!
We offer competitive wages, benefits, RRSP plan and an excellent opportunity for advancement
The successful candidate's responsibilities will include:
- review drawings, scopes of work and schedules
- prepare accurate material, labor and equipment takeoffs
- prepare bid documents and final tenders
- work closely with other members of the IEC team to ensure all projects are completed in a safe, timely and cost effective manner
- assist in the development, maintenance, and updating of the estimating software, databases and procedures
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Ability to prioritize, stay organized and work towards continuous improvement
- Journeyman status with industrial experience would be an asset
If interested in applying please provide the following,
- Updated Resume c/w references (please submit in “Word” format)
Industry Standard safety Tickets may be required
Please quote Reference#ESTCA122013