- Grande Prairie, Canada
Cool Line, a division of Independent Electric & Controls Ltd. (IEC), is an established progressive company that provides a wide variety of services to the oil and gas, construction and commercial refrigeration industries.
Our Specialists offer Superb Quality, Great Teamwork and a Fun and Safe Work Environment.
Come and Grow with Us!
We offer competitive wages, benefits, RRSP plan and an excellent opportunity for advancement.
Visit our website at www.iecgroup.ca
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Accountability and Dependability
- Research and Analysis
- Operating Equipment
- Ethics and Integrity
- Planning and Organizing
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Efficiency in a fast-paced environment
- Team Work
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Administrative assistant responds provides support by answering phones, relaying messages and referrals to team members.
- Responsible for setup of customers in company systems.
- Completes credit applications with customers.
- Provides support by faxing, copying, scanning and emailing documentation.
- Responsible for courier deliveries.
- Responsible for coordination of meetings for Manager meetings.
- Assist with safety.
- Submit online invoices.
- Booking Hotels for any out of town employees.
- Other duties shall be assigned as required.
- Experience in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Projects).
- Experience with SDG accounting software.
- Keen attention to details.
- Resourceful and flexible.
- Proven organizational and time management skills.
If interested in applying please provide the following,
- Updated Resume c/w references (please submit in “Word” format)