Influencer Marketing Expert
- Boulder, CO
GroupHigh is a fast growing (SaaS) software company providing influencer marketing software for Public Relations, Marketing and Corporate Communications professionals.
Clients range from small marketing and public relations agencies to divisions of large enterprise corporations.
GroupHigh features robust web and social data that empowers clients with blog and social search, relationship ranking, scoring and earned post tracking to generate more word of mouth buzz and increased public trust to empower your biggest influencers and advocates.
GroupHigh is looking for an Influencer Marketing Expert with proven experience creating and managing influencer marketing programs. Experience should include identifying influencers, performing outreach/recruiting functions, negotiating compensation, and building earned media reports.
The Influencer Marketing Expert will work hand in hand with recognizable brand clients to help them achieve influencer marketing goals using the GroupHigh software platform.
- Conduct Q&A with Fortune 500 marketing teams to discover influencer marketing objectives
- Create detailed influencer marketing plans to help clients achieve success using the GroupHigh software platform for influencer marketing
- Maintain scheduled follow-ups and checkins with clients you are working with to ensure success and to tweak program usage
- Record and communicate hot topics and industry trends to the Content Markeing Manager for use in blog posts, webinars, and sales materials
- Assist in developing influencer marketing case studies
- Stay on top of industry trends, the latest influencer and digital media advancements and relevant campaigns
- 2+ years of Influencer Marketing/Agency experience
- Experience identifying, recruiting and managing influencer/ambassador programs
- Pitching: Experience pitching/negotiating influencer placements, including experience working with management agencies and influencers without management.
- Writing & Communication: Strong written and verbal communication skills, and experience communicating with internal and external client teams
- Self-starter: Ability to effectively work independently with ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments
- Creativity: Ability to help develop creative campaign strategies and influencer promotions that resonate with the target audience to achieve our client’s campaign goals
- Organization: Must be able to handle multiple campaigns simultaneously and have excellent personal organization skills and high attention to detail
- Computer Savvy: Extremely Internet savvy and knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook) to assist with client reporting
- Education: BA or BS college degree in marketing, public relations or communications or related is strongly preferred
In addition to fully paid health and dental insurance, a 401k plan, and an employee incentive plan, GroupHigh offers a casual, dog-friendly workplace with frequent company happy-hours and free lunch every Thursday. Starting salary for this position is $55k annual.