Digital Ad Coordinator
- Toronto, Canada
GroupM is WPP's consolidated media investment management operation, serving as the parent company to agencies including Maxus, MEC, MediaCom, Mindshare, Catalyst and Xaxis. Our primary purpose is to maximize the performance of WPP's media communications agencies on behalf of our clients, our stakeholders and our people by operating as a parent and collaborator in performance-enhancing activities such as trading, content creation, digital, finance, proprietary tool development and other business-critical capabilities. The agencies that comprise GroupM are all global operations in their own right with leading market positions.
The Digital Ad Coordinator will be responsible for trafficking digital media assets such as display, video and mobile advertisements through various ad servers and exchanges. This includes testing and launching ad creative and monitoring delivery to perform necessary optimizations and reporting as needed.
Working closely with a team of Account Managers and Digital Media Planners the chosen candidate will ensure effective delivery of digital media plans and drive the day-to-day execution of digital ad delivery to meet client expectations for a broad spectrum of advertiser accounts.
- Campaign set-up and execution, including generating and testing ad tags for campaign launches.
- Complete quality assurance and testing of creative assets to ensure proper functionality across browsers.
- Ensure ad creative adheres to technical specifications and troubleshoot creative issues that affect implementation, tracking and/or reporting.
- Communicate with vendors to ensure the proper set-up and deployment of campaigns.
- Liaise with the digital account team to ensure accurate reporting, optimization and fulfillment of campaign delivery.
- Maintain record of creative assets and internal documents that track proposals and campaign execution.
- Perform reconciliation between media plan and 3rd party ad delivery.
- Provide recommendations and solutions to quickly resolve technical issues.
- Identify opportunities to implement solutions that increase effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Additional projects and tasks supporting Ad Operations team.
- Digital Marketing understanding and/or Agency experience an asset.
- Ability to communicate technical/product information to both a technical and non-technical audience.
- Understanding of digital ad serving/trafficking tools (such as DoubleClick DFA, MediaMind, MediaPlex).
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills. Ability to work with multiple data sources and consolidate information.
- Capable of multi-tasking and working well in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- High level of attention to detail, organizational aptitude, problem solving and project management skills.
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.