- New Carrollton, MD
A Unique Technology Workforce Solutions Provider
Founded in 2010, Growline Partners, LLC is a professional services firm that provides mission and technology resources to financial service, healthcare, and media and communications companies.
Recognizing that in today's ever changing economic and technology environment, a company's resource acquisition methods needs to be nimble and effective. Growthline Partners works with technology and business managers to deliver superior technical and functional talent via their desired acquisition strategy.
Note: Candidates must have an active IRS clearance (MBI)
Work mostly from home with periodic meetings in New Carrollton, MD
• Support the design and development of a test cases y to perform
environment and system integration validation; including
database/backend testing, Greenplum, ETL using Informatica, and web
services technology– 40%
• Support development and maintenance of unit test cases; test cases and/or user stories; and test reports – 20%
• Support performance test execution in development, test, and production environments for each build, sprint, and release in the iterative development lifecycle – 20%
• Support the development and maintenance of Defect Reports for development, test, and production environments for each build, sprint, and release in the iterative development lifecycle – 10%
• - Attend the daily and weekly SCRUM meetings to track product and defect backlogs. Provide action item lists within 24 hours of attendance – 10%
Due to the nature of this contract we can only condider candidates who are U.S. Citizens or current green card holders.