Unarmed Security Guards
- Hemet, CA
Guardian Eagle Security Inc. is the most locally-focused security company in southern California, with over 3 local branch managers and more than 500 security officers who provide unmatched security solutions to meet the specific needs of thousands of businesses. Guardian Eagle’s services include guarding services, patrols and inspections, concierge and receptionist services, security console operators, and specialized client requested services.
Guardian Eagle Security Inc. services a wide range of clients in a variety of industries and customer segments. The size of the clients varies from the "shop on the corner" to global multi-billion industries.
An Unarmed Security Guard is assigned to specific locations to perform various security and customer service related services. Major Responsibilities: Guards Residential or Commercial property against damage, fire, theft, trespassing and illegal entry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interacts with a variety of persons including clients, visitors, public safety officials, employees, and the general public in a respectful and courteous manner.
- Provides building and premises security to the client’s property.
- Conducts patrols and security checks.
- Provides effective access and egress control
- Regulates and directing traffic, as necessary.
- Responds to alarm signals.
- Is alert to observe, correct and report fire and safety hazards.
- Promotes safety to prevent accidents.
- Promotes employee-management relations, goodwill and public relations.
- 21 years of age or older
- A High School Diploma or GED is required (Must bring copy to the interview)
- Must have a valid California Guard Card or able to meet State requirements for licensing for a Security Guard Card
- Must have a valid California Driver License
- No felony convictions or misdemeanors
- Able to complete a comprehensive background investigation and 10-panel drug screen
- Ability to talk, see and hear. (With glasses and hearing aids, if necessary).
- Physical exertion including, but not limited to, climbing, bending, pushing, pulling, standing, sitting, walking and walking up and down stairs. Must be able to move and/or carry objects and materials. Must be able to lift and/or move objects and materials of various weights.
- Basic skill regarding computer use
An Equal Rights Note: Guardian Eagle Security Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We uphold all State and Federal Civil Rights laws. We also believe that fostering diversity within the workplace contributes to the success of the Company. Click Here to Read Our Recruiting Disclaimer.