Warehouse Assistant II - CVS
- Vero Beach, FL
Gulfstream Goodwill Industries assists people with disabilities and other barriers to employment to become self-sufficient, working members of our community. Giving people a hand up rather than a hand out results in self-esteem and independence. We provide programs and services for individuals in Palm Beach, Martin, St. Lucie, Indian River, and Okeechobee counties.
***** Due to contract requirements, priority will be given to persons with disabilities.***** Assist warehouse personnel with various tasks; and contribute to the mission of Goodwill by presenting a positive image to the community, within the limitations of standard methods and procedures.
Warehouse Assistant II - CVS (FT; CVS Warehouse - Vero Beach)
Req Code: 2016:53993-006
1. Dry totes as instructed.
2. Shrink-wrap completed dry totes.
3. Wash totes as instructed.
4. Perform light housekeeping duties.
5. Build rocco carts as instructed.
6. Maintain contract goals.
OTHER DUTIES MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
1. Demonstrate by words and actions a commitment to the Goodwill mission to help people with disabilities and other barriers to become self-sufficient, working members of the community.
2. Attend and participate in a variety of meetings and task force groups as directed and maintain required level of knowledge pertaining to operating procedures, requirements, processes, and policies.
3. Follow safety rules, ensure safe operating conditions are followed within area of responsibility, wear required personal protective equipment and clothing, and keep work area in clean and orderly condition.
4. Perform or assist with any assignments as required or directed.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
1. Ability to communicate clearly in English and understand verbal/written instructions.
2. Ability to communicate with co-workers and the general public in a courteous and professional manner.
1. Heavy lifting and carrying 50lbs. minimum.
2. Repetitive pushing, pulling, stretching, reaching, kneeling stooping and bending.
3. Regular exposure to extreme temperature (non-air conditioned).
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT USED:
Broom, shrink-wrap, pallet jack, and required personal protective equipment and clothing.
Apply online only www.gulfstreamgoodwill.org
or use this link