Digital Marketing Specialist
- Murray St, Perth WA 6000, Australia
This is your chance to join a team of forward-thinking, change-making individuals transforming healthcare experiences. Operating at the intersection of two fast-growing industries – health and tech – you’ll play an active role in shaping the future of healthcare in Australia.
The purpose of the Marketing Specialist role is to support the overall brand and marketing strategy through the execution of marketing campaigns across all channels both offline and online, to ultimately grow our provider business.
- Working on both strategic and hands-on, tactical tasks.
- Working across multiple channels including but not limited to Google AdWords, email, ppc and social media
- To promote HealthEngine products to both prospective and existing customers via all digital channels
- To increase and expedite the marketing team’s ability to put campaigns in front of the target audience via all of our digital channels.
- To increase the team’s ability to continually measure and evaluate the performance of each channel’s ability to convert prospects by achieving a campaign goal.
- To use insights gained from the above activities to help the team iterate on our longer term strategy, using Google Analytics and other measurement tools.
You are impact and results driven and have a bias toward action, with a done is better than perfect attitude. You are a voracious learner who is always looking to grow. You are a creative, open minded individual, who is open to risk and loves driving ideas from ideation to implementation. You flourish in rapidly-changing agile environments.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Marketing/business qualification desirable
- Exposure to strategic thinking for company-wide marketing strategies.
- Strong execution experience in marketing operations in performance media, social media, webinars, trade publications, direct mail, ppc, press, events, content marketing, print, conversion rate optimisation etc
- Technical marketing tools e.g. Pardot (marketing automation), Wordpress/Unbounce (landing pages), Google Ads
- Understanding of measurement and attribution and able to generate reports through web analytics e.g Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics
- Marketing foundations of positioning, messaging, brief writing and copywriting
- Understand the principles of UI/UX and customer journey mapping
At HealthEngine, we’re on a mission to transform healthcare in Australia. HealthEngine is Australia’s consumer healthcare platform, creating an exceptional patient experience by bringing all healthcare providers into one, connected network. We allow patients to find and book healthcare practitioners at the touch of a button, 24/7, while providing practices with the tools and technology to improve their patients’ experience. We believe that by creating a more connected, immediate and simple ecosystem, we can improve health outcomes for everyone.
What’s on Offer:
HealthEngine is where you’ll be your best self. You’ll collaborate with smart, interesting people who will challenge you to be better. You will learn a lot and grow even more. There’s no limit to your progress — your future’s what you make of it.
- A diverse culture of smart creative individuals who are passionate about HealthEngine’s mission and vision
- An open-plan office with a variety of spaces for working and socialising
- Regular social events, hackathons, a huge end of year celebration and more
- Salary band between $80,000-$95,000 depending on experience