Customer Support Consultant (12 month contract)
- 503 Murray St, Perth WA 6000, Australia
This is your chance to join a team of forward-thinking, change-making individuals collectively transforming the way healthcare is delivered. Operating at the intersection of two fast-growing industries – health and tech – you’ll play an active role in shaping the future of healthcare in Australia.
Our Customer Support Consultants deliver first class support to ensure that our customers get the most out of HealthEngine. You’ll provide general and technical support and be the point of call for all customer queries. We are searching for our next superstar on a 12-month maternity cover contract.
- To provide general and technical support to customers with new and existing products and services
- Proactively support a portfolio of customers to maximise their product suite and return on investment
- Identify potential technical challenges and troubleshoot accordingly
- Identify opportunities to provide value-add services to our customers
- Manage a number of customer communication channels
You will be solutions focused and outcomes driven with an ability to teach and add value to the customer. You’ll have strong organisational skills and an ability to multitask. You will be a voracious learner, keen to learn and grow, and remain resilient in the face of setbacks.
- 2+ years' experience in a Senior Customer Service role
- Technical helpdesk background will also be considered beneficial
- Professional, courteous verbal and written communication
HealthEngine is where you’ll be your best self. You’ll collaborate with smart, interesting people who will challenge you to be better. You will learn lots and grow even more. There’s no limit to your progress — your future’s what you make of it.
- A diverse culture of smart creative individuals who are passionate about HealthEngine’s mission and vision
- An open-plan office with a variety of spaces for working and socialising
- Flexible working options including dedicated work from home days
- Regular social events from mini golf, to afternoon drinks, birthday-brunches, hackathons and huge end of year celebrations