Part-Time Sales Assistant
- East Syracuse, NY
HR Works, Inc. is a total solutions provider of human resource management services. Founded in 1991, and headquartered in Fairport, New York. HR Works provides a full suite of web-based software solutions, human resource consulting and outsourcing services to more than 700 clients nationally.
Thinking about a part-time job? Do you prefer an entrepreneurial environment where you can make a significant impact? Would you enjoy selling for a company with an incredible brand reputation and plenty of room for growth? If so, HR Works may be for you.
REASONS TO JOIN HR WORKS:
• NYS SHRM - Best Places to Work for in NY 2011 & 2012
• Rochester Top 100 for 2012
• Recipient of the Rochester Business Ethics Award
• Inc. Magazine – Fastest Growing Private Companies in America 2011 & 2012
• Recognized as a leading HR consulting firm both regionally and nationally
• Great operations team who supports the sales efforts and ensures you succeed
• Regional partner for HRIS award winning technology
Our growing organization is recruiting for a Part-Time Sales Assistant for our East Syracuse office.
Responsibilities include lead generation, sales calls, writing proposals and agreements, and administrative/clerical duties. This position will call prospective customers in designated market areas to generate leads, set appointments, conduct client references, explain the type of services we offer, and assist in writing client proposals and agreements. This role will also print and bind proposal material, run reports, and other clerical functions for the Sales staff.
The successful candidate should be in the process of completing or have completed their Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/or Business Administration or similar degree, and have a willingness to pursue a career in sales. We are looking for a self-starter who is not afraid to make client calls. As this role will assist in putting together proposals and agreements, strong writing skills are a must.
Education and Qualifications:
• Minimum of two (2) years in a customer service or sales type role.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/or Business Administration or pursuing a degree in one of these areas.
• Strong writing and communications skills are required.
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge in MS Office Products such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Experience with sales database SalesForce a plus.
• Demonstrated skill in administrative and clerical functions. Strong follow-up skills.
• Displays maturity, competitiveness, good business sense and work ethics.
To apply: Please forward a COVER LETTER and RESUME to the following link: https://secure.sterlingdirect.com/jobboard/?JOBBOARDID=202&JobDetail=150115
HR Works is an Equal Opportunity Employer