Business Development Account Manager
- Toronto, Canada
With over three years of rich experience and growth rate of over 75% every year, we have established a reputation of delivering quality executive search services covering all industry sectors. Our headhunting consultant training ensures that all of our executive candidates have been sourced in strict confidence and are the best available in the industries. We offer a blend of very high ethical and professional standards, excellent headhunters, a huge database of top industry professionals and state of the art infrastructure and facilities.
As one of Huntex’s Core Business Developers, you will be responsible for developing client relationships with companies throughout Canada and the USA, receiving candidates from the headhunting group. We work with some of the largest and some of the smallest businesses in Canada, in every province. Our business is mostly in engineering; we work with EPCM firms, Oil & Gas Companies, Mining Organizations, and Energy Generators & Distributors. We also work with one of the largest water park building companies in the world!
Reporting to the CEO, you will be both generating new clients, and managing the clients you generate. Training is provided for the first few days that will familiarize you with the best practices in client development and management.
You will be involved in obtaining between 10 – 15 new job orders each month with multiple new clients, targeting a large and varied group of engineering organizations throughout Canada and the USA. Each new client will be yours to manage, with minimal supervision as to the style and decision making choices you perform each day.
Ultimately, you’ll be involved in the most rewarding part of the job: closing orders with successful placements, where both the client and the candidate have exactly zero reservations of working together!
- Conduct research to generate new lists of business development leads daily & weekly
- Produce between 10 – 15 job orders per month, with a typical sales cycle of 6 weeks
- Negotiate with organizations to obtain mutually beneficial terms and conditions for agreements
- Submit candidates forwarded to you from the headhunting group for consideration; set up interviews, discuss strengths and weaknesses, and identify potential candidate gaps that may create issues in the consideration process in the future
- Assist in negotiating salary terms on a candidate’s behalf and close open offers with organizations
- Submit invoices to client organizations for services rendered
- Critical & Creative Thinkers: individuals who can address issues from multiple angles
- Organized with good time management and multi-tasking abilities
- Proven ability to generate sales and meet or exceed sales objectives
- Proven persuasion/negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently – take initiative, be proactive
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate at the executive level
- Computer skills, intermediate/advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Experience with Boolean Search / Search Engine semantics is a big bonus!
- 2+ years’ experience in recruitment or staffing coordination in the staffing industry is an asset
- University/college education or equivalent experience in related field
- Sales and/or telemarketing experience an asset
- performance based
- Don Mills and Eglinton