As one of Huntex’s Core Business Developers, you will be responsible for developing client relationships with companies throughout Canada and the USA, receiving candidates from the headhunting group. We work with some of the largest and some of the smallest businesses in Canada, in every province. Our business is mostly in engineering; we work with EPCM firms, Oil & Gas Companies, Mining Organizations, and Energy Generators & Distributors. We also work with one of the largest water park building companies in the world!
Reporting to the CEO, you will be both generating new clients, and managing the clients you generate. Training is provided for the first few days that will familiarize you with the best practices in client development and management.
You will be involved in obtaining between 10 – 15 new job orders each month with multiple new clients, targeting a large and varied group of engineering organizations throughout Canada and the USA. Each new client will be yours to manage, with minimal supervision as to the style and decision making choices you perform each day.
Ultimately, you’ll be involved in the most rewarding part of the job: closing orders with successful placements, where both the client and the candidate have exactly zero reservations of working together!
- Conduct research to generate new lists of business development leads daily & weekly
- Produce between 10 – 15 job orders per month, with a typical sales cycle of 6 weeks
- Negotiate with organizations to obtain mutually beneficial terms and conditions for agreements
- Submit candidates forwarded to you from the headhunting group for consideration; set up interviews, discuss strengths and weaknesses, and identify potential candidate gaps that may create issues in the consideration process in the future
- Assist in negotiating salary terms on a candidate’s behalf and close open offers with organizations
- Submit invoices to client organizations for services rendered