Executive Recruiter & Headhunter
- Toronto, Canada
With over three years of rich experience and growth rate of over 75% every year, we have established a reputation of delivering quality executive search services covering all industry sectors. Our headhunting consultant training ensures that all of our executive candidates have been sourced in strict confidence and are the best available in the industries. We offer a blend of very high ethical and professional standards, excellent headhunters, a huge database of top industry professionals and state of the art infrastructure and facilities.
As an Executive Headhunter, you will be responsible for sourcing strong candidates and assisting Account Managers with coverage for their open orders. We work with some of the largest and some of the smallest businesses in Canada, in every province. Our business is mostly in engineering; we work with EPCM firms, Oil & Gas Companies, Mining Organizations, and Energy Generators & Distributors. We also work with one of the largest water park building companies in the world!
Reporting to the Director of Recruitment, you will be consulting with our Account Managers to begin most days with an opening strategy on whom and where you’ll be sourcing the strongest candidates. Training is provided for the first few days that will familiarize you with the best practices for presenting candidates with opportunities.
You will be involved in developing a pool of applicants by posting positions through various media, then pre-screening and interviewing candidates to determine their skills, qualifications, and career motivations. Throughout the process of interviews, you will be informing applicants of progress through and managing unsuccessful applicant files/resumes for future positions that may arise.
Ultimately, you’ll be involved in the most rewarding part of the job: closing orders with successful placements, where both the client and the candidate have exactly zero reservations of working together!
- Directly source candidates through a variety of avenues such as job boards, networking, headhunting, etc.
- Recruit, pre-screen and interview identified candidates for positions
- Suggest revisions/edit resumes prior to client proposal and coach applicants for client interviews
- Provide all necessary information (location/directions, contact name, etc) for candidate interview appointments
- Organized with good time management and multi-tasking abilities
- Proven ability to generate sales and meet or exceed sales objectives
- Proven persuasion/negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently – take initiative, be proactive
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate at the executive level
- Experience with staffing software an asset
- Computer skills, intermediate/advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Experience with Boolean Search / Search Engine semantics is a big bonus!
- 2 years experience in recruitment or staffing coordination in the staffing industry is an asset
- University/college education or equivalent experience in related field
- Sales and/or telemarketing experience an asset
- performance based
- Don Mills and Eglinton