- Reno, NV
Hamilton Company is a global enterprise headquartered in Reno, Nevada with manufacturing facilities in Reno, Boston and Bonaduz, Switzerland. Branch sales offices are located in France, Germany, and the United Kingdom.
We are the worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of manual, semi-automated and robotic products for precision fluid measuring. For over 56 years, Hamilton has been satisfying customer needs by combining quality materials with skilled workmanship, ensuring the highest level of performance of every precision fluid measuring device we manufacture
We have an immediate opening for the following position: Shipping/Warehouse Person. As a Shipping/Warehouse Associate, you will be responsible for general shipping and receiving tasks such as receiving, unpacking, checking, labeling and storing merchandise or materials. In this role you will fill requisitions and orders. As a Warehouse Associate, you may operate a forklift or pallet jack (manual or electric). You will be required to pull orders accurately and quickly. You will be required to be familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedure within all aspects of the department.
Job duties include the following:
- Experience using UPS, FedEx and DHL shipping systems
- Experience packing product for shipping (cartons and pallets)
- Able to lift and bend repeatedly
- Able to lift up to 70lbs repeatedly
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Forklift experience
- Stable work history
- Basic computer skills
- Strong organization skills needed to maintain accurate records
- High sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Team player maintaining a professional and respectful attitude with both management and co-workers Ability to meet short deadlines.
- Full time position: 8am-5pm. Hours may vary – Days Only
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good time management skills
- Prior warehouse and inventory control experience necessary.
- Record keeping of received trucks and associated merchandise
- Must have High School diploma or equivalent.
- Diverse portfolio of exciting and innovative design projects
- Tremendous opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Commitment to sustainable design
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefit Package (medical, dental, vision insurance, paid time off, disability insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement and much more)
- Solid Stable Company
- Drug free workplace.
Learn more about us @: www.hamiltoncompany.com
Hamilton Company is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (EOE/AAP) and strongly supports diversity in the workforce. Equal Opportunity for Special Disabled Veterans, Veterans of the Vietnam Era, Recently Separated Veterans, and Other Protected Veterans. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.