Facilities Maintenance Associate
- Victoria, Canada
Harbour Air Seaplanes is the largest all seaplane airline in the world. Proudly serving British Columbia's South Coast since 1982, Harbour Air Seaplanes is one of Canada Top 50 Employers, and one of Canada's Most Admired Company Cultures.
The Facilities Maintenance Associate has a commitment to safety and service by proactively maintaining base operations.
- Regular cleaning of washrooms, waiting areas, office areas, and the dock
- Emptying of all building and dock recycling and garbage
- General building and dock upkeep and maintenance
- Coordinating with contractors for any repairs to the building and dock
- Painting, power washing, maintaining flower baskets
- Assisting dock hands when needed
- Knowledge and/or experience in facilities maintenance
- Energetic, flexible team player
- Safety First – personally and as a team, committed to safety.
- Superior customer service skills – willing to take service to a higher level
- Ability to lift equipment and perform other active tasks
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work flexible schedules including: evenings, weekends, and holidays